Monday, October 15, 2012

Lunch Disaster

I picked Thomas up from school today and the first thing he said to me was, "Mama, I had a lunch disaster today!!". Oh no! What the heck happened?

I make Thomas a sandwich everyday: turkey and cheese with NOTHING else on it. Stella's sandwich is: turkey with mustard.

Well, I put the mustard sandwich in Thomas' lunch. If you know this child, you know he is serious about his food and this was NOT ok. (And just for the record, this was the first time this has happened in FOUR years...pretty amazing for me:)

My poor bub.

 

So tomorrow, the twins have a turkey sandwich on a dinner roll (double checked for accuracy), blueberries, strawberries, kiwi, peaches and pickles.


James has a pickle, peaches, blueberries, strawberries and a tree shaped peanut butter sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails