Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pumpkin Muffins!


Thomas has yogurt covered raisins, turkey roll ups, some wheat thins, a pumpkin muffin, strawberries and star shaped cucumbers.


Stella has the same things. She has yogurt covered raisins, turkey roll ups, some wheat thins, a pumpkin muffin, strawberries and star shaped cucumbers.


I made a bento for James for tomorrow too. I have a meeting so his Daddy will be doing lunchtime. I thought this would make it easier:) James has half of a pumpkin muffin, some wheat thins, cut up strawberries, halved grapes and turkey roll-ups.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I saw your comment over at parenting.com on their article on Easy Healthy Bento Lunches. Your lunches look great. I just started making muffin tin monday lunches. I am just reading about Bentos and wasn't sure if it is possible to make them without spending money on those little boxes.
    The pumpkin muffins look yummy. We just made pumpkin cookies.
    http://totsandme.blogspot.com/search/label/Muffin%20Tin%20Monday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails