Sunday, September 19, 2010

Cheese Flowers

I ordered some veggie cutters and some bento buddies and they arrived this weekend. I was excited to try them out. I love the mix and match bento buddies because now I do not have to worry about each set being matchy-matchy. And the veggie cutters....how cute! I started to cut 'bat' shaped cucumbers but you could not see them. I need to cut brighter colored food. So I added a couple cheese flowers.


Thomas has cucumbers with cheese flowers, a blueberry muffin, leftover whole wheat pasta with veggie sauce and ground turkey and some watermelon.



Stella has cucumbers with cheese flowers, a blueberry muffin, leftover whole wheat pasta with veggie sauce and ground turkey and some watermelon.



For snacks they have a blueberry muffin and some strawberries.

I tried to use my egg molds again but I have such a tough time peeling the egg so it looks pretty. I ended up tossing the ones I tried:( Fail #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails