Sunday, September 12, 2010

Cute Picks

Where did this weekend go??

I was happy to make lunches tonight because on Friday I was able to stop at my favorite dollar store which has an Asian supply store next to it. I picked up some cute new picks, some sandwich cutters and egg molds. I used some of my picks for tomorrow's lunch.


Thomas has a turkey and cheese on a sandwich flat, some grape tomatoes with ranch dipping sauce, some grape kabobs (check out the sea life picks...Thomas is going to love the starfish, turtle, dolphin, crab and fish!!) and two mini granola cups.


Stella has a deconstructed sandwich...some pita bread and turkey roll ups, some grape tomatoes with ranch dipping sauce, some grapes with a new flower pick and two mini granola cups.


For snack, both Stella and Thomas have some Tuscan Herb flatbread crackers and cut up strawberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails