Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Grape Kabobs

I am packing my last lunches of the week tonight because I am heading out to an overnight trip tomorrow. Have I been away from the baby yet? Nope...not in eighteen months!! Tomorrow night I am going to sit down to a dinner and take my time! I will not refill one milk or juice cup! I will not have a bowl of yogurt thrown at me! I will not clean spilt milk!! Can you tell I am excited??

With that said, I have so much to do to get ready to leave for 30 hours;)


So for tomorrow, Stella has some honey wheat bread sticks, grapes tomatoes and some ranch dipping sauce, two turkey roll ups, grape kabobs and a corn muffin. These corn muffins turned out so yummy. I use a Jiffy corn muffin mix and add diced red peppers, matchbox stick carrots and shredded zucchini. Yummy! Veggie corn muffins:)


Thomas has some honey wheat bread sticks, grapes tomatoes and some ranch dipping sauce, two turkey roll ups, grape kabobs and a corn muffin.


For snacks, more veggie corn muffins and some grapes and tomatoes with a cute pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails