Monday, September 6, 2010

Pizza Pockets

My lunches are getting posted a bit late tonight because I was mesmerized by the Real Housewives of New Jersey reunion. I couldn't stop watching that train wreck!

One of my friend, Shannon, posted this great idea and I am stealing it today. I made pizza pockets (?), mini calzones (?)...not sure what to call them but I am happy with how they turned out. I rolled out a pizza crust, cut it into six pieces, filled it with sauce and mozzarella cheese, sealed the edges and bake.


Stella has a pizza pocket, sliced cucumbers, some berries and shortbread cookies.


Thomas has has a pizza pocket, sliced cucumbers, some berries and shortbread cookies.


For snacks, they have some cheddar rice cakes and some cashews.


I even made a pizza pocket for James:) He also has some cucumbers, berries and shortbread cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails