Friday, August 13, 2010

Fun Cut Outs

I finally picked up some more cute bento supplies and wanted to try them out. Sooooo, even though the kiddos do not have summer camp tomorrow, I packed them a lunch for tomorrow. My sandwiches turned out....ok. I still need more practice but hey, if it makes packing lunch fun for me, I will take it:)


Thomas has a turkey dino sandwich (with one leg broken...awww), blueberries, yogurt raisins in my new silicone heart shaped cups, cashews and applesauce.


Stella has a turkey flower shaped sandwich with a little "S" shaped turkey sandwich on top, cashews, corn muffin with carrots and peppers, yogurt raisins, bread and butter pickles and applesauce.


James has turkey, sesame sticks, applesauce, yogurt covered raisins, bread and butter pickles and blueberries.

Enjoy your weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails