Monday, August 30, 2010

Granola Cups

I made it to the grocery store today so I was restocked and ready to try some new things. But the kids had some requests...they loved my simple pasta salad and they loved their snacks. So you will see some repeats in this lunch:)


Stella has turkey and mustard on whole wheat sandwich flats with some cucumber slices, one of my HOMEMADE granola cups (OMG, these turned out sooooo good!!), some pasta salad (which is pasta, carrots, peas and some cucumber pieces) and some strawberries.


My requested repeat snack...some mini bread sticks and peanut butter to dip.


Thomas has turkey on whole wheat sandwich flats with some cucumber slices, one of my HOMEMADE granola cups, some pasta salad and some strawberries.


And again, some mini bread sticks and peanut butter to dip.


Little Jojo is having some turkey, strawberries and cucumbers pieces and some pasta salad.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails