Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Week in Review: Bento Lunches

I only have one more week of summer camp but I think this has been good practice for the school year. I am getting better at knowing what we need to have on hand. I never stopped by my favorite dollar store to look for some bento supplies because this week ended up being a bit busier than I expected. This is what I ended up with:)

Monday's lunch for the twins:

Turkey 'taco' (turkey with mustard rolled up on flattened bread), hummus for dipping, teddy graham crackers, yogurt with blueberries and strawberries, and some cucumber slices and grape tomatoes.

James' lunch:

Cut up turkey, teddy graham crackers with sesame sticks, yogurt with berries and cut up cucumbers and tomatoes.

Twins lunch for Tuesday:

I was trying to make American sushi which I saw on a couple bento blogs but it turned out messy. The kids still loved it. But in this one we have peanut butter on flattened bread, sesame sticks, yogurt raisins, sliced cucumbers with grape tomatoes, blueberries, strawberries and peaches.

James' lunch:

Cut up turkey, sesame sticks, yogurt with blueberries, strawberries and peaches and cut up cucumber and tomatoes.

No lunches on Wednesday because the twinlets went on a field trip. But for your viewing enjoyment, here is James with his bento:

James is okay using my pink bento until I order one for him and one for Daddy!

Thursday's lunch for the twins:

Peanut butter sandwich, blueberry muffin, sliced peaches, sliced peppers and cucumbers with hummus to dip.

James' lunch:

Turkey roll-ups, sesame sticks, yogurt with peaches, cut up peppers, cucumbers and tomatoes.

Twins lunch for Friday. (I was running really, really low on groceries.)

Two peanut butter and jelly cracker sandwiches, 1/3 of a fiber one bar, sliced cucumbers, spaghetti, mango pieces.

James' lunch

Spaghetti, mango pieces, applesauce and teddy graham crackers with 1/3 of a fiber one bar.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails