Thursday, August 26, 2010

Stuffed Biscuits

Yay! One week of lunches down!! I did a little baking tonight. I made some turkey and cheese stuffed biscuits, some homemade chocolate chip cookies and some corn muffins. I was able to make my grilled peppers with goat cheese for a side dish tonight and we had two halves left over. I diced the peppers and cheese and mixed them right in with my corn muffins. Dee-lish!


Thomas has two turkey and cheese stuffed biscuits, some sugar snap peas, cut up watermelon and two homemade chocolate chip cookies.


For snack he has a corn muffin with grilled peppers and goat cheese, cheese its and some cashews.


Stella has two turkey and cheese stuffed biscuits, some sugar snap peas, cut up watermelon and two homemade chocolate chip cookies.


She has some pistachio's and a corn-pepper-goat cheese muffin for a snack.

No lunch for James tomorrow. I think our nanny is going to take him out:)

1 comment:

  1. Great job. You're very clever. Adorable Kids... Big hugs from me.

    Keri

    www.samwich365.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails