Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Star Student Lunches

I began to pack lunches tonight and I realized I had run out of a lot of lunch items already. I need to remember that making dinners each night and packing lunches for everyone is better economically and nutritionally but it requires so much more effort on my part. So here we go with what I had on hand:


Thomas has a butterfly shaped turkey sandwich and a mini star turkey sandwich, trail mix, cheddar rice cakes, grapes and applesauce.


For snack, Thomas has cashews, a granola bar and some grapes.


Stella has a butterfly shaped turkey sandwich and a mini star turkey sandwich, trail mix, cheddar rice cakes, grapes and some pickled okra.


For snack, she has a granola bar and some grapes.


James has a turkey roll up, applesauce, halved grapes and some rice cakes (in the piggie container).

Oh....this MADE my day today. Thomas thanked me for making such nice lunches because the food that they sell at school doesn't always look good. He is such a sweet boy:)

I am so glad I submitted this to What's for Lunch Wednesday? because I always feel so inspired after checking out all the other submissions:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails